Monday, June 22, 2009

Vintage Cemetery Dance on eBay!




While going through my bookshelves this weekend, I came across some old Cemetery Dance magazines. And, lo and behold, they included alot of the really vintage, ground-breaking stuff... issues #1,2,3,4,5, and 7, among others. And all were in excellent condition. Alot of great fiction in these early issues... stories by Joe R. Lansdale, Bentley Little, David Silva, Steve Vernon, Brian Hodge, and I'm in there, too. So I thought, what the heck, let's put them on eBay and see if we can pay a few bills that are getting a little moldy, they've been lying around so long.


If you're interested you can check them out here:


http://books.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.I1313&_nkw=Cemetery+Dance+Magazine&_sacat+267



If they don't sell the first time, I'll be relisting them, to give folks a second chance. This is a great chance to own a piece (or two or three) of horror genre history... the best of the small press magazines at its very beginning.





















No comments: