Thursday, March 4, 2010

Promising News on the Digital Front

It's scarcely been a month since I partnered with Macabre Ink to bring my tales of Southern horror to digital-buying readers. So, needless to say, I was a little surprised when I was visiting the Horror Mall site yesterday and came across the following list:

HORROR MALL
Digital Bestsellers
February 2010
I have to admit, I was a bit uncertain about going digital when the opportunity first presented itself, but now those fears seem to be a thing of the past. My sales at Amazon Kindle seem to be steady, too, and I've recieved email from several new fans who would have probably never gotten the chance to read my work, if I hadn't made it available to them in digital format. So... absolutely no regrets here, folks. Not only have I found a new place to sell my Southern-fried wares, but I'm opening up to a whole new readership that I never knew was out there.
Maybe those little hand-held, pocket libraries weren't a goofy idea after all. To tell the truth, I've kinda got a hankering for one myself...

No comments: