Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ron's Six-Pack!


No, I'm not talking about my rock-hard abs (uh, they are rock-hard... somewhere underneath this flab!). I'm referring to the new Ronald Kelly Digital Six-Pack, which is being offered for a limited time through Crossroad Press.
The Six-Pack features all six of my Macabre Ink digital publications in one tidy bundle. It includes Flesh Welder, the MP3 audio version of Flesh Welder, Cumberland Furnace & Other Fear-Forged Fables, The Sick Stuff, Dark Dixie: Tales of Southern Horror, and my newest release, my full-length western novel Timber Gray. A whole library of Southern-fried storytelling for your computer or Amazon Kindle for a low price of $20. That's right only twenty bucks! (Dang, I'm starting to sound like one of those annoying infomerical dudes on late night TV!)
Anyway, you can head on over and order your RK 6-Pack here:
And the six titles Macabre Ink has put out so far are only the tip of the proverbial iceburg. This summer I'll be releasing four more digital story collections and, later in the year, my first full-fledged mystery novel, Dead Old Men, featuring farmer-turned-private eye, Jimmy Jack Dixon. So hopefully this Six-Pack will whet your appetite for what's to come!

No comments: