Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Editing and Proofreading Services are now available!

To compensate for my unsteady employment (I returned to work after a five-month layoff only to find that I'm scarcely getting 30 hours a week) I am now offering my services as an editor and proofreader.


Since returning to the horror genre, I have helped several others with their manuscripts; doing full-line edits, proofreading, grammer correction, and providing honest and detailed critiques of their work, for a very reasonable fee. If you are an aspiring writer with a new novel that needs a little spit and polish to make the publishers sit up and take notice, or if you know an aspiring writer who might benefit from these services, you can contact me at ron@ronaldkelly.com. We'll get to work and fix you up with a book you can be proud to submit to your next publishing contact.

1 comment:

Seffliva said...

Oh' that was really great! I think I also need that services. Thanks for sharing.


Proofreading and editing service